Are you struggling to lose tummy fat? Would you like to have flatter abs, live a healthier lifestyle and look more attractive?
The majority of people who want to lose tummy fat are women who have a little bit of extra weight in their stomach than they should.
Whatever you do, don’t get liposuction or tummy tucks, surgeries or take harmful pills and medications, when you can lost tummy fat naturally in a healthy way just by controlling your appetite (called emotional eating) and strengthening and exercising your core muscles everyday.
In order to lose tummy fat you need to do a few things. But the first thing you must realize that it is possible to lose tummy fat and get a sexier slimmer waistline at any age.
You must get rid of all self deprecating thoughts, eliminate stubborn thoughts from entering your mind, and know beyond a shadow of a doubt that you can and will achieve sexy looking abdominals. You will learn how to lose fat in your stomach right here. Are you ready for some natural fat burning advice?
Starting Out: Having The Right Mindset
I don’t want to hear how fat you are, how unhealthy you are or how out of shape your gut is. Trust me, there are people out there who are fatter and heavier than you, more out of shape than you are and they have managed to lose tummy fat fast so I don’t want to hear that as an excuse. Don’t worry about your current battle. You must resist this type of thinking and look at the larger picture.
It comes down to motivation. Do you have the daily discipline to motivate yourself? Are you willing to sacrifice and sweat? Do you want to look sexy and have a slim and tight mid-section? Do you want to look good naked? The reduction of your stomach size is within your grasp but you must follow the techniques to gain real progress and get all the healthy benefits from living more natural.
Well if you believe it and put together an abdominal workout plan, and you are patient enough and stick to it relentlessly, believe me, you will see results. In order to lose tummy fat we’ve already covered the most important piece of the puzzle, belief.
Now we need to focus on dedication and desire. There’s no use in going to the gym to lose tummy fat and not have these essential foundations mastered. Once you have your unwavering dedication and desire in line then and only then is it time to hit the gym and fix the problem of having a flabby out of shape stomach.
We can’t go to the gym yet until we’ve mastered our diet and nutrition. This means eating fruits and vegetables, lowering our calories, taking our vitamins and supplements. Remember dieting and supplementation is critical to lose tummy fat.
Your diet is the cause of your excess weight and flabby out of shape stomach. It makes no sense to put a band aid on an open gushing wound right? That’s what going to the gym would be like if that’s all you did. If you didn’t change your diet and eating habits and only went to the gym, thinking that was going to solve your problems you’d be crazy. Let’s stop the bleeding before we look to heal up and work hard to reveal your inner six pack abs. This is truly one of the best fitness ebooks on the market today.
Great Exercise Activities I Like To Help Lose Tummy Fat
It is important to participate in outdoor sports or activities you already love (when starting out any fitness plan) rather than doing compound workouts in the gym or doing a thousand crunches, an hour of Pilates or five hundred sit ups per day. Doing sports and aerobic exercises outside for toning your abdomen, with friends helps you to enjoy the changes your making rather than making it a grind. Not only is this type of exercising fun but it will lower your body mass index (bmi) significantly helping you to look lean and have tons more energy each day. You can use a calculator to determin your BMI if you need to.
- Yoga (Stretching)
- All Sports
Other Benefits Of Losing Tummy Fat
- Depression diminishes
- Less need to see a physician as regularly
- Conditions & Disorders seem to lessen
- Feel less tired and fatigued which means having more energy
- Feel more healthy and happy with life
- More self confidence when in public and with life in general
- Weight loss
- Your heart and vital organs work better
- Your abdominal muscles look more ripped and defined
Common Foods That Lower Metabolism & Increase Weight Gain
It’s imperative to eat nutritious foods that are high in vitamins and minerals but also low in calories. These foods must taste good and keep you full and satisfied no longer craving junk food.
Success Tip: Focus on adding common healthy foods into your diet rather than beating yourself up for eating bad foods.
- Sugar/Sweets/Junk Food – This includes foods that contain sugar and sugary ingredients in all their forms like fruit, dried fruit, white sugar, corn syrups, soft drinks (worst offenders), “diet drinks”, candy and the list goes on.
- Carbohydrates – Stay away from bad carbs like bread, cookies, crackers, cakes, pastas, doughnuts, spaghetti, pizza. These types of cooked gluten and wheat turn into a gluey paste inside your colon stacking the lbs and making your condition even worse.
- Saturated Fats – These include cooked and rancid oils, fried chips, or cooked animal fats that contain, hormones and pesticides. Eat good fats like coconut oils, avocados, nuts etc.
- Dairy products – Milk, cheese, butter, cottage cheese, yogurts. (This rule doesn’t apply for raw milk products from grass fed cows).
10 Quick Dietary Tips To Lose Tummy Fat
- Stop eating snacks late at night. It’s not healthy. Sleep is the time when your body should be repairing itself, not digesting.
- Take enzymes with all your meals to help you digest your food, especially when cooking your food.
- Eat a salad with each meal to help your acid/alkaline balance. Achieving a proper blood PH (6.4 to 7.0 is optimal) will help you lose weight dramatically. You can buy PH paper at your local health food store and test your first morning urine ph. Get ready to be shocked! People are overweight because they’re too acidic.
- Follow proper food combining principles and use portion control during meals. Read Fit For Life to better understand food combining. This means not eating carbohydrates with proteins. Eat a chicken salad or consume pasta and a salad but not both together.
- Start your morning with a green smoothie instead of bacon and eggs.
- Make it your goal each day to gradually reducing your intake and consumption of fatty, processed foods. Have your salad with all your meals and make this commitment for one month. Trust me you’ll be glad you did.
- Limit sugary foods and carbohydrates as much as possible.
- Make lunch your heaviest meal.
- Drink 2 tablespoons of Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar mixed in 2 ounces of water prior to each meal.
- Eat foods rich in fiber. Consume fiber to help flatten and tone your tummy.
Don’t eat dairy products. This means milk, cheese, yogurts etc. Stay away from dairy as well as gluten. Wheat and dairy are the worst offenders. Now it’s time to get to the gym and bring out your inner six pack abs. Now that you’ve got your diet and eating under control, you’ve essentially stopped the bleeding. It’s now time to strengthen the muscles that are underneath your belly fat. Make sure when you’re at the gym to do a total body workout. Every time your at the gym make sure to do at least 3 different ab exercises. Always switch up your workout routines too. You don’t want to keep doing the same ab exercises as your body will quickly plateau. Remember this is much more than just a standard workout to build muscle.
Also make sure to do plenty of cardiovascular training throughout the week like walking cycling or running. Swimming and yoga are excellent ab exercises because they elongate and stretch out your stomach but also strengthen your abs in a non impact way causing you to lose tummy fat in bundles. Consider going on a raw food diet as well. You’ll be blown away how easy it is to lose tummy fat when you eat properly.
How To Lose Tummy Fat With Exercise
If you’re looking for exercises that you can do to lose tummy fat there are definitely some high intensity physical movements you can do that can help shed excess stomach fat. The first way to lose tummy fat with exercise is doing simple yoga and cardiovascular exercises like running, walking, hiking, swimming, lunges, circuit training, compound exercises, interval training, planks, biking and lifting weights. All of these exercises and training methods help improve and get rid of your spare tire also known as tummy fat.
The other way is to work out your core. Focus on an ab routine that sheds fat. Perform situps, crunches, ab roller, bar twists. By doing these abdominal exercises each week you’ll be sure to lose lots of tummy fat in no time flat.
Tips To Get Rid Of Stomach Fat Fast
If you want to quickly get rid of excess stomach fat you have to focus on your diet more than exercise. If you’re looking for some quality abdominal exercises, see the paragraph above about specific body movements and exercises.
But if you want to get rid of stomach fat fast, you need to focus on diet. Take digestive enzymes to lose excess belly fat. Eat salads with each meal. Don’t eat processed carbohydrates like pasta, cookies, crackers, cakes, breads etc. Also avoid eating dairy until you lose the weight around your waist that you want.
How To Find A “Reduce Tummy Diet”
Eating the wrong foods causes people to gain weight around their stomachs and waist. Here are some dietary and nutritional principles to dramatically reduce your tummy fast. Follow the dietary principles above to lose inches off your belly.
To reiterate though, stay away from the carbohydrates, these foods turn to sugar in your body and create havoc. Elevated insulin levels cause you to create and store fat on your body not eating fat. To reduce your waistline, make sure to food combine properly. That means don’t eat carbs with proteins.
Make sure to have a salad with each meal. Don’t eat after 7pm to get the best results. Having a slim and trim waistline is easy as long as you follow the correct dietary and nutritional principles.